This One Ingredient Will Protect Your Heart, Your Sight, and Your Body against Cancer
About 60 % of our body is made of water. Consuming enough H2O upholds the fluid balance in the body, which is necessary for the transportation of nutrients in our body, body temperature regulation, food digestion and many more.
As we mentioned, there are so many benefits of drinking water. Is increasing the energy and relieves fatigue, promotes losing weight, flushing out the toxins, improving the skin complexion, maintain the regularity, boosting the immune system, etc. Furthermore, drinking water it helps to relieve the headaches (back pains and migraines, too), prevents sprains and cramps, and gives the body good functioning.
So, drinking water is one of the most important and healthiest thing for our existence, but sometimes we are bored from the dull taste and makes you take some other beverage that is less healthy. In that situation, just add little bit lemon in the water. They are many benefits from drinking lemon water, and here are some of them:
- Lemon, just like all the citruses, is very rich in Vitamin C. It is a great antioxidant which is improving the damaged cells condition, slowing down the adding illnesses, including cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
- Lemons are containing antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which are strengthening the immunity and is helping to get rid of flue and colds. Lemons are also helping to soothe the irritated throat.
- They are also perfect against the skin aging. Combined with water, lemons will help you feel young and beautiful.
- There is no other better solution for the stomach problems and digestion, then lemon combined with warm water and mint.
- Lemon has a big role in the cleansing process of the body.
- It is breath refreshing, and is not damaging the enamel of the tooth.
The lemon infused waters at the market are products with preservatives and sugar, so avoid consuming them. Instead of that, squeeze a little bit of lemon in a glass of warm water and you will feel its benefits very soon.