Cilantro Pesto Detoxes and Removes Heavy Metals
Isn’t it perfect eating and detoxing meal at the same time? If you put cilantro to the food you consume – that is precisely what is happening!
Recent researches made by the Heart Disease Researching Foundation, has shown that cilantro, the herb, is detoxing mercury from the neural tissues, and is stimulating appetite by reliving slight digestive irritations.
Cilantro remains one of the best and tender detoxifiers of the heavy metals and further toxic pollutants. It is amazing in extracting the mercury from our organs. The heavy metals are related to the gravest health problems, like cancer, brain deterioration, heart disease, kidney disease, lung disease, weak bones and emotional problems.
Cilantro Pesto is detoxing and removing the heavy metals
We are offering you a recipe, how to make yourself perfect healthy remedy and to make a complete detoxing of your body’s organs.
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup pine nuts (or some other nuts, such as almonds)
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 2 cup of cilantro (with removed large stems)
- 1 ½ tablespoons of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper (crushed) – optional
- Take a blender or food processor and process half cup of pine nuts (or almonds) till they turn to nice crumbs.
- Put the salt and the pepper, the cloves, the olive oil and mix well. Then add the rest of the ingredients, put some red pepper (if you have or want – it is optional), the cilantro cups and in the end, the lemon juice. Mix it good with a wooden or plastic tablespoon.
Mix again the ingredients for a smoother effect. You will get a nice green cream that you can add in different meals, even though they perfectly correspond with some Italian food, some pasta or bruschetta.
Source: Living Traditionally