Baking Soda Prevents Hair Loss and Stimulates Hair Growth Very Quickly!
Sodium bicarbonate is known for its versatility and it can be used for cleaning or cooking, and for treating medical issues as well. However, baking soda can do wonders for the hair as well. It can be used instead of a regular shampoo, and it is a natural and safe way to clean your hair and to make it healthy. If you are not convinced yet, read about a few of the amazing benefits of baking soda.
- Sodium Bicarbonate Eliminates Product Leftovers
Baking soda is excellent for removing residue from hair products. These leftovers from hair spray, conditioner or shampoo can make the hair greasy. For perfectly clean hair, baking soda is the best solution.
- Sodium Bicarbonate Eliminates Chlorine
Chlorine can cause damage to your hair, and it can all the more change its color. Nevertheless, baking soda removes chlorine from the hair, thus protecting it from damage.
- Sodium Bicarbonate Stimulates Hair Growth
If the hair is burdened with chemicals and residue, hair growth can be prevented. Baking soda cleans the hair much better that shampoos does. Cleaning any dirt from your hair will make it grow strong and long.
Use sodium bicarbonate as a shampoo and clean your hair and scalp in this way:
- Take a small squeeze bottle and make a mixture of sodium bicarbonate and water at a ratio of 3:1. The longer your hair, the more mixture you need. If you hair is shoulder-length, mix 6 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon of soda.
- Use soda on dry or wet hair. Apply the mixture on the roots and massage it to the ends of the hair.
- Leave it for a couple of minutes and then rinse it with warm water.
- Make a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar. The ratio needs to be 4:1. You can add some essential oil as well. Wash your hair with this mixture.
- Lean your head backwards so as to keep ACV away from your eyes.
Baking soda is not expensive, it is chemical-free and safe. It is the ideal thing for revitalizing the hair, especially if it is feeling greasy or if it is drab. Watch the following video for more information.
Check this video: How To Clarify Your Hair Using Baking Soda
Source: Good Morning Center