16 Must-Know Foods High In Vitamin C !
As we know, one of the most important vitamins in the world is his majesty Vitamin C!
Many studies are confirming the need of this magnificent vitamin especially for the function of our brain, for any kind of illnesses and for healing injuries. They are confirming that the daily consummation of the vitamin C should be 90 mg for men and 75 mg for women.
We are presenting you a food list that is high in C- vitamin that will show you how to make a super diet with a grand dose of very essential supplements:
- Strawberries – are one of the sweetest berries full with health because they are extremely consisting vitamin C, but also there are consisting fiber and many antioxidants.
- Acerola Cherry – very small fruit but full with vitamin C, it having more 65 times more vitamin C than oranges.
- Citrus fruits – lemon, oranges, grapefruits, limes…a huge vitamin C power! One little glass of citrus fruit juice has more than 70 mg C- vitamin.
- Papayas – with one papaya you are taking your 100% of vitamin C needed on a daily round.
- Blackcurrant – high C vitamin source, 180 mg just in one serving, and many iron, B5 vitamin, potassium etc.
- Kiwi – comes from New Zealand and contains more C vitamin then oranges. Also have much flavonoids and potassium like banana.
- Bell peppers – 140 mg of Vitamin C
- Guava – contains 250 mg C Vitamin, and its perfect nutrient for your diet.
- Brussels sprouts – cooked has around 50 mg vitamin C, but very high in vitamin A, Vitamin K, dietary fiber etc.
- Melons –one cantaloupe cup gives you 67mg vitamin C.
- Dark leafy greens – such as spinach, watercress, mustard greens, kale etc.
- MalakiFruit – comes from India and a very important in some medicines
- Broccoli – one of the most amazing detox diet foods.
- Cauliflower – high in vitamin K but also rich with C Vitamin (46 mg)
- Tomatoes – a serving of 100 gr tomatoes gives you 100 mg of vitamin C
- Select Herbs – thyme, basil, chives, parsley, cilantro etc. are very important sources of the C vitamin too.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.